So you visit your friend and find out that he has an Amazon Echo, AKA Alexa. Well aren't they special. Well, two can play at this game. Here are 5 ways that you can prank your friend (be an ass) with their Alexa.
- Make her say "zero" a lot. Simply ask "Alexa, what is the mass of an electron?". Sit back and listen to her rattle off a whole string of zeros.
- Make her talk for a long time by asking for the answer to a math problem with a large solution. Try "Alexa, 56 factorial".
- Mess with the shopping algorithm. The echo is just another way that Amazon tracks their user's shopping preferences. So try "Alexa, add Depends to my shopping list". But don't stop there, keep adding things like Viagra, Preparation H, Denture adhesive, etc. Or you can make up a shopping list of sex toys, or baby items, you get the idea. It won't take long before Amazon is showing them some strange adds and suggestions.
- "Alexa, fart!" Need I say more? But let's step this up a level. "Alexa, volume 11", "Alexa, fart". Or better yet "Alexa, fart everywhere"
- Have Alexa play an annoying song. Depending on your friend's taste in music have Alexa play thrash metal, or rap. Better yet; "Alexa, play It's a Small World After all" That overly happy song will annoy anyone.
But be careful. Otherwise you may find that your friend isn't inviting you over much anymore.